- EPaaS provides solutioning in the areas of Project Execution using various methodologies like Water-fall, Agile-Scrum etc.
- EPaaS provides project tracking and monitoring through various tools like Microsoft Project Plan, Agile scrum board, Sprint burn downs, and Product backlogs.
- EPaaS can have a team of certified project manager (PMI-PMP) and Agile certified scrum masters(CSM)
- EPaaS ensures that the quality is maintained at every checkpoint in the form of Code Reviews, Acceptance criteria’s, Entry and exit points
- EPaaS would help various management experts to take various decision based on Dashboards, Velocity Charts, Burndown charts etc.
Problems due to Lack of Processes
Where can EPaaS Help?
- There are many start-ups that lack processes and that’s where Calsoft’s Process team can assist
- Many existing customers have no/less processes impacting their quality and time to market
- Identify existing gaps in the processes and recommending solutions
How does EPaaS impact the business?
Project Manager at Calsoft Inc.
A Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master, with 11 years of experience in testing and delivering Products in Property,Finance,Storage,Refrigeration and Music streaming domain. Over 9 years, I have worked on testing of Software using different Software Testing Tools like Squish, HP Load Runner, IBM Rational Performance Test, HP ALM, HP QC, JIRA, Test-Link. I have also successfully lead teams of talented individuals to test the products that were developed using Waterfall Model and Agile methods to create world-class products. In June 2012, I also visited Denmark to discuss testing strategies, understand client expectations that would help deliver better quality product releases.
Latest posts by Sagar Abhyankar (see all)
- EPaaS - May 30, 2018
- Certification for Storage or Virtualization Companies - May 10, 2018
- Security Testing – Considerations, Best Practices & Tools - February 9, 2017