Big Innovation Summit will be held from 19-20th April, 2017 at San Francisco. The event has made its presence felt since 2011, when the event witnessed a footfall of more than 200 attendees. Over the last 6 years, it has educated more than thousands of data scientists and analysts by providing a platform for workshops, educative sessions, and panel discussions. Big Data Innovation Summit attracts an audience from every field and welcomes big enterprises like Google, LinkedIn, and many more
This year, Big Data Innovation Summit plans some exciting keynotes and sessions which will suit both types of audience, technical as well as business oriented. Topics which will be widely covered in the event are Machine Learning, AI, Data Culture, Data Security, Marketing, Data Products, BI, and Consumer Intelligence.
This time around, Big Data will feature over 50 speakers for the event; these speakers are well-versed in their respective fields and are from organizations such as Huawei, Google, Logitech, Mastercard, Playstation, Fitbit, Lenovo, Facebook, NetApp, Uber, amongst others. These speakers will talk about hot topics like Data Machine, Data Democratization, Product Analytics, Customer Analysis, Marketing Intelligence, Data Governance and Security, Pricing Analytics, Big Data Strategy, and more.
- Panel Sessions
- Exhibition Floor
Benefits of attending:
- Get an opportunity to explore new areas in technology, upcoming trends, and much more
- Platform to learn about business strategies, how to manage cost effectively in start-ups and harvest the best potential in the market
- Get a chance to meet and interact with well-known leaders of the industry and discuss upcoming technologies and how they can be harvested
- The event also equips its audience with a platform to review their current business models and tools, and understand how they can be future-proofed
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- Real World Examples of IoT in healthcare - April 15, 2019
- 7 Sectors that are getting transformed by AI - April 8, 2019
- All the software that goes into making IoT solutions work - February 21, 2019