The RSA conference will be held from February 13-17, 2017, at Moscone Center, San Francisco. This year the event will focus on safeguarding against cyber-crime and protecting data. Although, ever increasing digitization has made life quite convenient, it has brought along serious security and privacy threats. With the rise of cyber-crime, ensuring the safety of sensitive information has become a challenging task. The conference provides an opportunity to discover the latest ideas in information security and interact with top security experts and leaders.
RSA sees over fifty thousand attendees every year. The conference is known for its insightful topics and educational sessions; the event presents over fifty keynotes and speakers along with special activities for attendees.
Calsoft Whitepaper: Proliferation Of Cloud Integrated Storage (CIS)
The conference will cover various exciting topics which include cyber-security village, cyber-mart workshop, the sandbox, codebreakers bash, etc. Some of the featured speakers at RSA are:
- Richard Abbott – Principal- DTE Consulting, Inc.
- Steven Adair – CEO – Volexity
- Heather Adkins – Director of Information Security and Privacy – Google
- Jessica Bair – Sr. Manager, Advanced Threat Solutions – Cisco
- Christiaan Beek – Head of Strategic Threat research- Intel Security
RSA has also arranged a learning lab for all attendees so that they can have a truly engaging and interactive learning experience. Learning labs are two hour sessions in which participants are guided through educational exercises and are challenged to apply what they are learning while interacting with each other.
RSA brings together the smartest minds from the private, government and educational sectors to discuss the most pressing issues in information security – don’t miss attending!
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- ServiceNow Integration to Accelerate Your Business Growth - April 1, 2020
- 6-Stage BCP at Calsoft – Ensuring Business Continuity for Customers and Partners - March 31, 2020
- Parallel Linux Utilities for NFS - February 27, 2020