DevOps Enterprise Summit, also known as DOES, is a premier event for leaders and organizations implementing and practicing DevOps. The event focuses on both technical as well as architectural tools and talks about key problems that large organizations are grappling with.
The event is held in the United States as well as Europe every year, with an impressive line-up of keynotes, sessions, speakers, breakouts, panels, etc. The expert-led sessions and discussions are a great learning opportunity for IT professionals. The keynote speakers are some of the best leaders from the industry who will talk about upcoming technologies and how DevOps is changing the face of the IT industry. Some highlights from the event are:
• The event receives a foot-fall of over five hundred people every year and it’s expected to be higher this year.
• The sessions are led by over fifty speakers and all of them are celebrated names in the IT industry.
• There is a lot to learn from this particular event as it has more than ninety sessions, which include expert presentations, panels, and much more.
DOES features over fifty speakers every year, and they have some elite speakers lined-up this time around as well.
DevOps and Holacracy, The Road to Enable DevOps, Continuous Delivery in a Primeval Environment, Re-imagining Hiscox IT: A DevOps Story are some sessions that we believe will turn out to be quite interesting amongst several others. Prominent speakers this year include names such as:
• Soren Pedersen – Senior Manager – System and Insights Platforms
• Kjersten Moody -VP Information and Analytics
• Simon Parkes- Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
• Chris Jackson – Director Cloud Product Engineering
• Rafael Garcia – Director, R&D IT – HPE
• Sarah Chong – DevOps Evangelist
If you are looking to enhance your knowledge about DevOps technologies and tools and network with like-minded people, then “DOES” is the event for you.
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- ServiceNow Integration to Accelerate Your Business Growth - April 1, 2020
- 6-Stage BCP at Calsoft – Ensuring Business Continuity for Customers and Partners - March 31, 2020
- Parallel Linux Utilities for NFS - February 27, 2020