Why a GUI Framework ?
- Enables easy-to-use tabular syntax for creating test cases in a uniform way
- Is platform and application independent
- Supports creating data-driven test cases.
- Provides tagging to categorize and select test cases to be executed.
Typical steps for automation of a GUI feature
To know more email: email@example.com
Calsoft is a leading software product engineering services company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. http://www.calsoftinc.com
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- Kubernetes and the Containers – A Look Under the Hood - April 20, 2018
- What is the Status of Containers and Microservices in Enterprises and Telecom - April 13, 2018
- [Infographic] Decoding Containers - April 12, 2018