Why a GUI Framework ?
- Enables easy-to-use tabular syntax for creating test cases in a uniform way
- Is platform and application independent
- Supports creating data-driven test cases.
- Provides tagging to categorize and select test cases to be executed.
Typical steps for automation of a GUI feature
To know more email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calsoft is a leading software product engineering services company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. http://www.calsoftinc.com
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- Value of NFV for Telecom and Edge Computing - January 3, 2019
- Simplifying Office 365 and Exchange Online Back up with CmsSaasLib - September 19, 2018
- [Infographic] DevOps Adoption: Trends & Facts - March 13, 2018