Why a GUI Framework ?
- Enables easy-to-use tabular syntax for creating test cases in a uniform way
- Is platform and application independent
- Supports creating data-driven test cases.
- Provides tagging to categorize and select test cases to be executed.
Typical steps for automation of a GUI feature
To know more email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calsoft is a leading software product engineering services company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. http://www.calsoftinc.com
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- Real World Examples of IoT in healthcare - April 15, 2019
- 7 Sectors that are getting transformed by AI - April 8, 2019
- All the software that goes into making IoT solutions work - February 21, 2019