This infographic depicts Storage Trends & its effect on Datacenters. It says that the next generation datacenter would be Agile, Scalable, Automated and Guaranteed.Following are the key trends:
1) By using Flash technology, Data access has just become quicker and easier.
2) By using Software Defined Environment, we can get maximum utilization of minimum resources.
We can reduce 80% of energy and storage cost if we use Software Defined Storage. We must consider it before our next storage purchase and data migration projects.
If we are scaling out from storage to cloud then we will have certain challenges which are mentioned here in this infograph.
|Storage Trends 2015|
To know more email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Anupam Bhide (see all)
- The Problem with Enterprise Data Storage and One Promising Solution - March 25, 2019
- Highlights of Cisco Live 2017 - June 30, 2017
- IoT: A Game Changer in Technology Industry - June 15, 2017