One of the biggest mobile events of the year, Mobile World Congress is set to happen from Feb 26th 2018 to Mar 1st 2018 in Barcelona. The event will witness participation of more than 108,000 attendees, 2,300 exhibitors, 400 operator companies along with a representation of 208 countries as well. The primary focus of MWC this year is on 5G, AI, IoT, machine learning and security which impacts virtually every aspect of our lives in sectors such as transport, health, agriculture, industry, home and retail.
More about the event
At this event, you will have access to 100+ technical sessions, expo, workshops, certification events, bootcamps, VIP networking, self-paced labs plus an assortment of extra-curriculars like pub crawls, fitness events, parties, and more. You will hear about mobile and digital technologies accelerating the impact of digital social innovation. The major tracks at the event are:
- Gamelab Mobile
- Network functions virtualization (NFV)
- IoT Security
- Transforming mobile network
- Machine Learning
Plan your event
Whether you’re a conference veteran or a newbie, you can plan your successful Mobile World Congress experience. Study the event calendar a lot, and focus on specific sessions, but otherwise you can spend your time on networking, expo hall, and some fun at laid-back events.
Stay ahead by adopting Network Function Virtualization (NFV) framework
Hardware vendors can leverage Calsoft’s NFV engineering and service offerings to provide validated and benchmarked solutions comprising of hardware and third-party NFV software. Calsoft’s offerings allow hardware vendors to pitch a solution of high business value to their potential customers. Software parties focused on building VNFs can take advantage of Calsoft’s NFV ecosystem and experience in setups consisting of multivariate hardware infrastructure, hypervisors, NFV framework software elements, and multi-party VNFs.
What interests you most about Mobile World Congress?
Mobile World Congress is of special interest to our team to validate and expedite the work we’ve been doing in NFV. Some specific sessions that we very much are looking forward to are:
- Future Networks Seminar: 5G for Industry-Specific Services
- AI Everywhere: Innovation & Investment
- Generating Value Through IoT and Big Data
- Automation and AI in Mobile Networks
- The Hunt for Mass-Market NFV
- Leading and Disrupting in the Experience Age
- Network Automation from 4G to 5G
- Exploring the Rise of Operator-Led OTT Services
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- Preview on Mobile World Congress 2018 - February 12, 2018
- Container World 2018 – The Pivotal Role of Containers and Microservices in Cloud Native Applications - February 1, 2018
- Integration of VMware vRealize Automation and ServiceNow ITSM Platform - January 29, 2018