Container world will be held on February 21-23, 2017 in Santa Clara Convention, California. It is the only event which drives the business & technical dexterity in the industry. Container world provides an agnostic platform for start-up as well as established industries to excel more in the container technology. It provides a perfect ecosystem to budding professionals by addressing strategies, implications, upcoming trends and their impact on cloud market.
The flagship event will focus on clarifying the business impact of the container world, what are the challenges, revolution, and advantages which has been associated with the transformative technology. Container world will be focusing on topics like “Chef: Container Automation with Habitat” and “Getting Started with Containers and Kubernetes”. The sessions will throw new perspective on what tool to use, how to build, deploy and manage the container applications.
Some of the speakers of Container World:
- Subbu Allaaraju: VP of Cloud – Expedia
- Chris Aniszczyk: VP of Developer programs – Linux foundation
- Mackenzie Burnett: Product – CoreOs
- Brendan burns- Architect – Microsoft
- Mike Coleman- Technology Evangelist – Docker
- Naveen Nimmu –Founder and CEO – Clouber
- Ranga Rajagoplan: CTO and Co-founder – Avi Networks
- Erez Yarry : Advisory Board – HP
Intermediate workshop has also been arranged for the attendees, the three-day long event is full of opportunities and learning experience. A ‘Hosted Lunch Table’ is also being featured, this is a unique initiative where VIPs, speakers, delegates will be participating in informal sessions so that the interested attendees get a chance to build a relationship or discuss any idea with them. Seems like Container World is full of opportunities, do not miss out to attend this event.
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2017 - April 3, 2017
- Open Networking Summit 2017 - April 2, 2017
- SSD (Solid-State Drive) – Adoption and Business Value - February 16, 2017