Cloud Expo 2016 will be held on 1 to 3rd November at Santa Clara Convention Center. With majority of companies turning towards cloud computing, cloud expo has become one of the major event of cloud industry. Could expo is one and only event which provide an opportunity for cloud technology enthusiastic to meet the delegates and get firsthand information about the cloud industry. It offers wide range of extensive Industry keynotes, sessions, power panels, breakout sessions and many more. There will be more than 100 exhibitors lined up in the aisle of Cloud Expo and they will offer best solution and strategy of the cloud industry.
Calsoft Whitepaper: Cloud Integration – New Vistas of Revenue
This year Cloud Expo will be focusing on the following topics.
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Transformation
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
Keynotes and Sessions:
Cloud Expo brings more than 150 sessions from the most elite faculties of cloud industry. The experts will focus on the various layer of the cloud ecosystem such as Config as Code vs Immutable Continuous Delivery in the Cloud, Understanding the Inscrutable Chinese Internet, Securing Your Containers, Hadoop in the Cloud, Data Analytics Is Changing the Game in Sports, Identity Management in IoT, Keeping Your Head in the Clouds Is a Good Idea, IoT Cloud Service Centric Embedded Security on the Rise and many more.
Cloud Expo has very extensive line of speakers, who will share their valuable knowledge and insight in the respective field. The details of the few of the speakers are mentioned below.
- Damian Black, CEO at SQLstream, has experience of more than 25 years in software industry; he has more than 11 patents in his name and has received first class degree from Manchester University. He will be sharing his insight on importance of cloud computing.
- Santosh Ahuja, a director of architecture at Impiger Technologies, has more than 18 years of experience in cloud industry. He will be sharing his knowledge on the secure usage of cloud computing.
- Valentin Bercovici, CTO at NetApp, has been associated with NetApp from a long time now and he is responsible for technology vision and strategy of the company. In the event he will be talking about lean cloud and its importance.
- Randy Meno, Chief Technologist at Commvault, has more than 20 years of experience and more than 10 patents on his name. In the Cloud Expo event he will be delivering his knowledge on hybrid and private cloud.
In the race of technologies, cloud computing is making its mark with flying colours and many companies are embracing cloud computing technology with open arms. Therefore, in today’s world it has become essential to learn about this technology and Cloud Expo provide that opportunity for everyone. Every cloud enthusiast should attend Cloud Expo and make their experience memorable with the best technology of all time.
Latest posts by Calsoft Inc (see all)
- SSD (Solid-State Drive) – Adoption and Business Value - February 16, 2017
- Cloud Integrated Storage – Advantages & Challenges - February 14, 2017
- Basics of the Internet of Things - January 20, 2017