Cloud Expo, one of the biggest events in cloud computing world will be held from the 3rd to 5th November 2015 in the Silicon Valley. This unique opportunity will provide a platform for delegates and technology vendors to meet and broaden their understanding as well as explore mutually beneficial partnerships in the clouds pace. There will be more than 175 sessions, addressed by the who’s who of the cloud and big data world. This one-of-its-kind event will explore various aspects of cloud computing under a single umbrella, including topics like:
- Containers – New Ways to Deploy and Manage Applications
- Open Data cloud
- Cloud data management
- HCI changing cloud computing
- Cloud security
- Enabling Cloud Chargebacks
- Getting along with Cloud Platform Battle
According to a survey conducted by 451 research, predictions are that the worldwide cloud computing market will grow at a 36% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) through 2016, reaching a market size of $19.5B by 2016. This definitely is a major reason for the world to sit up and take notice of this cutting edge technology while discussing the next innovative step forward for a more agile and responsive architecture that can be accessed from any remote location. Cloud Expo will provide precisely this platform that promises to touch base with each layer of the cloud ecosystem thus inviting participants and attendees dealing with anything and everything in the “cloud stack”.
Everyone has been talking about this event in the past few days but what is the incentive you gain by attending this event? You’ll find out in a minute, read on,
- You will get a holistic view of the vitals of deploying a cloud environment in your business setup.
- You will get expert advice on how to enhance business agility while keep the cost and operational overheads low within the enterprise.
- You get to interact, network and explore mutual synergies with likeminded people in this technology space.
- After all the tedious and complex activities you get to enjoy special events and win takeaways to keep up the atmosphere charged
This event will encompass how the devices of tomorrow will work on business models that reflect a new business strategy and a new way to consume services. Powered by the Cloud and made possible by high-tech manufacturing sensors and devices with one-way and even two-way ability of control will create a new IoT Cloud enabled world. The age of interconnectivity is here, are you?
Latest posts by Anupam Bhide (see all)
- Future Trends in VDI Technology - March 13, 2017
- Challenges in Testing Enterprise Network Attached Storage (NAS) Products - February 22, 2017
- Key Test Automation Trends for 2017 - February 13, 2017